Pastor Justin McCain
Check out our YouTube page (videos also posted below) for content that will be applicable to coaching with Crosscheck. You can also go check out our Facebook Page for articles, videos, and blogs that will encourage you to redeem sports for Christ.
Reminder: sports do not exist for you...sports exist for God.
Curious about the Gospel and the implication of Grace? Click here to find out more about G.R.A.C.E.
- Coaching Groups are designed to get our coaches together off the field, be built up by the Gospel, and to be sent out more equipped to reach their players and parents with the hope of Jesus. Do you want to be connected in a group? Email Pastor Justin and he'll connect you.
- Crosscheck Coaches Wednesday Morning Discipleship Group (6:30 AM - Germantown Panera Bread 7850 Poplar Ave) Please RSVP so we will know to expect you. First week of breakfast is on us! Email Pastor Justin
- Life happens while coaching in Crosscheck. Struggling professionally? Marriage struggling? Struggling with the balance of parenting & coaching your kids? I am eager to have a breakfast/lunch/coffee meet-up to help encourage along your way of coaching, parenting, and marriage. Coordinate with Justin directly:
- We utilize The New City Catechism to introduce our coaches and players to the truth of God and learn how to apply the truth to arena of sports and competition. Click the link below and learn more. There's a book, devotional book, and an IOS/Droid App. The New City Catechism
- When you think of worshiping idols, what comes to your mind? Golden calves? Giant statues? Here is a sobering look from The Skit Guys at what we often look like when we bow down to our own idols.